Masthead header

Category Archives: Community

We are surrounded by dreamers, on purpose. We do this because we want to help people with their dreams and to feel supported in our own. But there’s something that we miss as dreamers. There’s something we forget as we move from dream to dream, business idea to business idea. That is: When we say […]

View full post »

We’re creatives and humans. Everyone deals with comparison. And if they don’t, then they just talk about how they don’t… which means they do. The problem is that we do it to ourselves. We seek out ways to compare ourselves to others. We know how certain things make us feel based on past experience then […]

View full post »

Sometimes when I’m watching something on tv or listening to a podcast or song, I start to run on auto pilot. You know, just coasting along, kinda paying attention, kinda on twitter, kinda playing Flappy Bird. Then something will come along and shock me out of this information overload. Something will make my ears perk […]

View full post »

Ideas are fragile in their infancy. They need to be nourished, fleshed out, and be allowed to grow. Words are powerful. It’s cliche, but you can literally turns someones day around with your words. For the best or for the worst. The same goes for ideas. You can use your words to propel an idea […]

View full post »